Texas Open Innovation Conference 2018
Taking place on March 28th and 29th at Lone Star College – University Park in Houston, Texas, the Texas Open Innovation Conference is a forum where business, government and academia will intersect to spark more development, collaboration and dialogue for the advancement of technology and ideas.
This two-day conference, presented by Lone Star College and the Energy Conference Network, will feature innovation experts from across the country and give academics, business leaders and industry professionals alike a creative platform for considering new and innovative practices and launch an open exchange of ideas related to the transformation of ideas into reality through Open Innovation Concepts.
View the full program: Texas Open Innovation Conference Brochure.
- Dave Stover, Chairman, President & CEO, Noble Energy, Inc.
- Shah Ardalan, President, Lone Star College-University Park
- Stephen Head, Chief Executive Officer, Lone Star College System
- Keith Barber, CEO, Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
- Michael Mathews, AVP for Technology and Innovation – CIO, Oral Roberts University
- Dr. Bret Champion, Superintendent, Klein ISD
- Amanda Edwards, At-Large Position 4, Houston City Council
- Jack Cagle, Harris County Commissioner Precinct 4, Harris County
- Mark Linesch, Vice President, Strategy, Hewlett Packard Enterprise CTO Office and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Labs
- click here for the current list.
Members of the HX community can receive a 20% discount off registration by using code HX20.
HTC members interested in sponsorship opportunities, can receive 25% off the standard packages. Email email@example.com for more details.
Texas has long been a recognized hub of innovation, and this forum will provide a platform for leaders, both inside and outside of the state, to learn from in-depth case studies; interact with panel discussions; and network with peers for potential partnerships over the long-term.