HX Town Hall at TMCx
Each venue will feature an overview of HX and a deeper dive into the objectives of two or three of the strategic committees with the goal of connecting folks with their niche in the work to be done.
- Get an update on HX work in progress
- Take a deeper dive into the objectives of the strategic committees
- Connect your skills with Houston’s mission to become a top 10 innovation ecosystem
Speakers: Juliana Garaizar, Angel Investment; Blair Garrou, Fund of Funds; and Jamey Rootes, Anchor High Tech Firm
Town Hall Series Dates
- Carolyn Rodz, Startup Image Initiative & Gabriella Rowe, Education Initiative
December 13 at the Liu Idea Lab at Rice University, 2:30 pm
- Aziz Gilani, Testing Ground & Gray Hancock, Visa Program
December 18 at the Greater Houston Partnership, 2:00 pm
- Brian Richards, Thematic Areas; Gina Luna, Champions; and Michael Sklar, Acceleration Strategy
January 16 at the University of Houston, 2:00 pm
- January 22 at TMCx, 4:00 pm – Speakers to be announced soon.
Registration is closed for this event.