Houston Cyber Summit
How do organizations prioritize cyber security from the top down and the bottom up at the same time?
The Houston Cyber Summit is a forum designed for business leaders and executives to learn how to protect and reinforce the business through a proactive cyber security strategy that aligns with the business strategy. The Summit will provide real-life case studies and frameworks on keeping businesses safe.
We have a limited number of sponsorship packages for organizations wishing to showcase their support and solutions in the area of cyber security. It is a great opportunity to be part of the discussion, and work hand-in-hand with some of the most respected names in cyber security leadership.
Houston Exponential is proud to once again be a Community Partner on the Houston Cyber Summit at George R. Brown Convention Center in Houston. Registration is just $195 but you can save an extra 20% by using promo code: HX20
A look back at our 2017 event
- Over 150 attendees
- Mix of Board Members, CEOs, CISOs, CIOs and Business Leaders
- Outstanding feedback:
- “Excellent overview for business & community leaders on cyber security challenges and opportunities.”
- “Panels were well run and informative; great questions from audience made overall engagement the big winner for me.”
- “The diversity of topics, the knowledge represented by the panelists and the interaction with other attendees made this conference an outstanding educational event.”
- “Great experience from registration to the end of the conference.”