HTC Client Company Application
Houston Technology Center Client Company Qualifications
To qualify for the HTC’s Acceleration Program, entrepreneurs and startup candidates should be:
- Headquartered in the Gulf Coast area
- Serve one of HTC’s focus industries (Life Science, Energy, Information Technology, Aerospace or Nanotechnology)
- Have proprietary, disruptive technology
- Have potential to build a scalable technology company
- Able to attract an appropriate management team
Email: Please email the completed form to AccelerationCoordinator@houstontech.org
$250 Application Fee can be paid the following ways:
Phone: Finance & Accounts, 713-658-1750
Check: Houston Technology Center, ATTN: Jack Sim, 410 Pierce Street, Houston, TX 77002
General Information: Houston Technology Center, 410 Pierce Street, Houston, TX 77002
Phone: 713-658-1750, Fax: 713-658-1744, www.HoustonTech.org
– Attend HTC Orientation
– Meet with HTC Acceleration Director or Client Service Manager
Acceptance of your Application and/or Fees does not guarantee admittance as an HTC Client. Applicant’s eligibility to become an HTC Client shall be determined by HTC in its sole discretion. Further, HTC has no obligation to admit Applicant as a Client.
HTC reserves the right to request additional information during the application process. HTC cannot execute non-disclosure/confidentiality agreements. HTC reserves the right to discontinue the application process at any time.
HTC shall have no liability with respect to the application process. Applicant agrees to indemnify HTC and its representatives against any potential claims that might arise from the application process or the assistance provided by the HTC and/or its representatives.