The Houston Technology Center provides a “plug and play” solution to support your office space needs for small businesses instantly. We strive to assist your company’s success by providing the benefits, connections, and value that comes from being located at HTC’s Main Campus in Midtown. Conveniently located near major freeways, restaurants, shopping, and lodging. Our facility provides all you need for a perfect business environment.
HTC Office Rental Packages Include:
- 24/7 access to your private, secured office suite
- Reception area and service for your visitors
- Company listing on directory in front lobby and on the HTC website
- VOIP telephone system
- High speed internet access
- Onsite IT and network security support
- One hour per month desktop support
- Use of café areas and work center/copy rooms
- Unlimited use of conference and meeting rooms
- Janitorial service and utilities
- Network copier/fax/scanner/printer located on each floor*
Coworking Space Available in Midtown location!
Requirements for Leasing Office Space:
- Security deposit, equal to one month’s rent (Refundable)
- Phone deposit (Refundable)
- Certificate of renter’s insurance
- Minimum lease term of 6 months
- Company must be IT related, or fall under one of our five sectors: Energy, Information Technology, Life Sciences, NASA/Aerospace, or Nanotechnology
NOTE: Not all HTC Tenants are clients of the HTC Acceleration Program. To apply to become an HTC Client please visit our HTC Client page.
Private Event Rental:
HTC offers professional meeting rooms and training facilities to host your next event. Whether you are an HTC tenant or have an occasional need for meeting space, HTC can provide you a professional environment to make your special event a success.
- HTC Conference Center
- 1,930 sq. feet
- Can be divided into 3 different meeting areas
- Accommodates up to 200 people
- 10 Executive Meeting Rooms
*Additional fees may apply
Contact Kendra Trueba, HTC Property Manager at ktrueba@HoustonTech.org or call (832) 476-9256
If you are hosting an event as a part of the Houston Startup Community, please contact our community relations manager: email@example.com