Houston Tech Executive Council (TECH)
Houston Tech Executive Council is made up of C-level executives in the broad technology arena including energy, life sciences, IT, nanotechnology, aerospace and advanced technologies.
Luncheons include time for networking as well as interactive presentations made by speakers dealing with general business subjects or challenges.
This prestigious club meets on the 4th Tuesday of January, March, June, August, October and in December at the Holiday Reception. The luncheons are held at the Houston Technology Center located at 410 Pierce Street between Bagby and Brazos.
Annual membership dues for TECH are $1,000. Applications are available at the Houston Technology Center.
Provide a forum for leading technology C-level executives to advance Houston’s technology future by:
- Building personal relationships with a broad base of Houston’s influential business leaders
- Having regular presentations by key business and governmental leaders to keep abreast of technology trends and to influence public policy
Qualifications for Membership
President, CEO, COO, or Chairman or other c-level executive (currently, or within the last 5 years) of a technology oriented company with recurring annual sales/revenues in excess of $1 million.
Senior Partner/Officer (with responsibility for technology clients) of a professional services organization (i.e., law firms, CPA firms, banks, etc.) Note: Limited to a maximum of 20% of total membership.
**All acceptance is subject to the discretion of the TECH membership committee
Previous TECH Speakers
- Bob Beauchamp, CEO, BMC Software
- John Beddow, Publisher, HBJ
- Ric Campo, CEO, Camden Property Trust
- Russ Capper, Co-Founder/Host, The Businessmakers Radio Show
- Jim Edmonds, Chairman, Port of Houston Authority
- Doug Erwin, Chairman and Principal, Redhouse Associates
- David Ferdman, President and CEO, Cyrus One
- Adriana Fernandez, Senior Economist, Federal Reserve Bank
- Mark Franklin, CEO, IPT Global
- Earl Hesterberg, CEO, A-1 Automotive
- Paul Hobby, Managing Partner, Genesis Park Ventures
- Stephen Klineberg, Professor of Sociology, Rice University
- David Leebron, President, Rice University
- Astronaut Bill McArthur, Commander, International Space Station
- Dan Moore, CEO, Cyberonics
- Dr. Laura Murillo, President & CEO, Houston Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Ivo Nelson, President & CEO, Healthlink
- Ashok Rao, Chaiman, TiE
- Paul Siegele, President Energy Technology Co., Chevron
- Mark Slaughter, CEO, RigNet
- Umesh Verma CEO, BLUELANCE