HTC University Track 1
HTC-University is a series of workshops and seminars designed to provide entrepreneurs the tools they need to launch and grow their businesses. In this first track series, we will review the basics of business plan development and how to structure your plan and business properly for investment later.
These half-day workshops hold a maximum of 30 people per session, provining ample time to interact with the instructor.
March 16 - 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
March 17 - 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
If you are looking to apply to the HTC in the near future, or are a technology entrepreneur trying to start a new business then this entry track series is designed for you. Sessions are lead by HTC staff, Service Providers and others in our extensive network of experts.
2004 Workshop, Track I Topics Include:
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship: Aruna Viswanathan, Operations Director, Houston Technology Center
- Basic Business Plan Development: James Evans, Regional Manager, U.S. Small Business Development Center
- Selecting the Proper Business Structure & Form of Ownership: Paul Pryzant, Attorney, Locke, Liddell & Sapp LLP
- Marketing Analysis: Analyze Competition, Target a Niche: Robert Berry, Business Development Manager, Tribe Design
- Financial Assumptions and Projections: Mary-Helen Threlkeld, Owner, Project CFO
Track 1 business development workshops are free for Client Companies. If you are a Client Company, please contact Kelli Pitts (firstname.lastname@example.org or 713-658-1750) to register.
Houston Technology Center
410 Pierce Street
Houston, TX 77002