Houston Software Development Market Study Results
Online registration is now closed. Walk-ups will be accepted.
HTC, with EDS and A.T. Kearney, conducted a citywide survey to assess the magnitude, strengths and opportunities of software companies and business environment in Greater Houston. Results of this survey, along with recommendations, will be unveiled at this special event.
- What is the scope of the Houston software development market?
- How many companies are in Greater Houston?
- What kinds of technologies are being produced?
- How does Houston compare with other leading cities?
- What can/should we do to capitalize on this asset?
Learn about these issues and much more at a presentation of the results. Hear a panel of key software executives review the findings of this citywide survey. Participate in the development of action items as we determine the best ways to dramatically expand Houston's significant and important technology sector.
Keynote speaker Laurie Orlov will discuss the newest trends in software development based on Forrester's latest research. Additionally, she will join a panel of notable CEOs who participated in the survey to discuss findings and recommendations.
The panel includes:
- Eric Pulaski - President, Bindview Corporation
- Scott Crist - Managing Director, Crist Ventures
- Leland Putterman - Chief Executive Officer, Acorn Systems
- Laurie Orlov - Research Director, Forrester Research
- Ned Hill - Sternhill Partners
- Jeff Wacker - EDS Fellow, EDS
- Aruna Viswanathan, Operations Director, HTC
Seating is limited to reserve your seat today.
Special thanks to our survey sponsors:
111 North Post Oak Lane
Houston, TX 77024