8th Annual Nantechnology and Sustainability Venture Forum
8th Annual Nanotechnology and Sustainability Venture Forum
Nano Breakthroughs in energy, medicine and advanced materials
Event Date: Thursday, February 12, 2009, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Location: Rice University, McNair Hall, Jones Graduate School of Management
Click Here to Register – Pre-registration ends Monday, Feb. 9 at 5 pm CST
Register now to attend one of the largest Nanotechnology Venture Forums in the US!
- Hear about the latest trends and advances in Nano energy, medical and advanced materials
- Learn about today’s real applications of nanotechnology
- Better understand investment opportunities in nanotechnology
- Learn how nanotechnology will change our lives and shape the future of business
- Hear of nanotechnology commercial applications from numerous companies
The most promising early-stage Nanotechnology companies have been hand-picked to present and showcase their new venture to an audience of more than 400 venture capitalists, early-stage investors, successful entrepreneurs, academic and business leaders. Attendees will benefit from networking and learning opportunities.
Rice University, McNair Hall, Jones Graduate School of Management