Best CFO's of the Year (Part of CELEBRATE!ENTERPRISE)
Meet, Connect and Applaud
The fourth annual Best CFOs of the Year recognizes financial professionals who keep track of the American Dream. The awards are given to Houston-area CFOs for their outstanding performance in their roles as corporate financial stewards. On May 21st, over 500 businessmen and women will gather at the Wortham Theater, Grand Foyer to meet the leading CFOs in town. The master of ceremonies for this event will be Paul Frison, founder of the Houston Technology Center.
- Emerging Private Company CFO (2009 revenue of less than $75 million)
- Mid-Cap Private Company CFO (2009 revenue $76 million to $700 million)
- Large Private Company CFO (2009 revenue of more than $701 million)
- Emerging Public Company CFO (2009 revenue of less than $150 million)
- Mid-Cap Public Company CFO (2009 revenue of more than $151 million and $800 million)
- Large Public Company CFO (2009 revenue more than $801 million)
- Large Nonprofit CFO (2009 total gross receipts of more than $5 million)
- Small Nonprofit CFO (2009 total gross receipts of less than $5 million)
- Best Growth Manager: To a CFO who developed the most creative way to diminish debt and achieve profitable growth through both organic and acquisition means.
- Best Turnaround Specialist: To a CFO who led the best effort to transition his/her company from ailing to acceptable.
- Good Samaritan: To a CFO who makes a contribution, not only to their company, but also to the community. (Includes pro bono work)
Wortham Theater Lobby
501 Texas Street