2009 Marketing in the Oilfield Conference: Marketing an Impact in Challenging Times
- How will I continue an effective marketing program with a reduced budget and smaller marketing team?
- ROI, lead generation, integrated marketing… will I ever get it right?
- How do I convince upper management that, in a down economy, marketing is more important than ever?
Want answers to these questions and more? This conference provides marketing and sales executives and professionals an opportunity to discuss the most important issues they face in their day-to-day work. For the first time, this one-day, in-depth conference will bring marketing executives and academia from all over the world to Houston, to provide their expertise on the issues that matter most to energy industry marketing professionals. Join us as esteemed speakers from StatoilHydro, GE, NOV, Northwestern University, London School of Business, Corporate Executive Board and more discuss critical marketing issues impacting the energy industry today.
· Senior and Executive Management
· Business Development and Marketing Management
· Technical Management in Marketing Roles
Omni Houston Hotel