The Human Resouces Seminar Series: HR Audit
Houston Technology Center is pleased to support
The Better Business Bureau (BBB)
The Houston Minority Business Council (HMBC)
In partnership with G&A Partners
Registration: 8:45 a.m.
Seminar: 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
Q&A: 10:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
Presenter: Mark Joden
Employers can do very little to protect their organizations from frivolous lawsuits. However, by conducting annual HR audits to ensure compliance with all applicable labor laws and record keeping requirements, risk and exposure can be minimized.
· Federal posting requirements
· State posting requirements
· Employee Files – what should and should not be included in a personnel file
· I-9 form – What is it; how to complete it
· Help manage human resources more effectively and efficiently
· Provide hard data on the effectiveness of policies and procedures
· Provide compliance with government regulations
· Aid with performance appraisals
SEATING IS LIMITED; RESERVATIONS REQUIRED
PARTICIPATION IS LIMITED TO ONE ATTENDEE FROM EACH COMPANY
4801 Woodway, Auditorium (Suite 205 East)