Marketing in the Oilfield Conference
Join industry colleagues for a one-day conference on
August 30, 2007, which will focus on strategies for integrating sales
and marketing to help accomplish business goals and objectives. Energy
marketing executives will learn how to focus both on excellence for
effectiveness drivers and on ensuring harmony between them.
This event will also explore the tools and processes successful organizations are implementing to increase internal efficiency between both functions. This event will be held at The Westin Galleria Hotel and will feature exhibitions by top providers of marketing communications services in the industry.
Key issues that will be discussed include:
• What does the sales team really need from marketing?
• What is the disconnect between marketing and the decision makers who affect its budget?
• How do you maximize marketing’s impact on effective sales techniques?
• What are best practices for sales and marketing collaboration on defining leads and marketing objectives?
• How do you create brand advocates through your sales force?
• Has the paradigm surrounding customer relationship management improved this gap?
• How are sales and marketing dashboards shaping the way to measuring marketing ROI?
Attendees will benefit from lessons learned as marketing and
business development executives from global companies share their own
internal strategies. Delegates will also gain insight into sales force,
trade show effectiveness and marketing communications as Gulf Research
shares results from their industry studies.
This event is generously sponsored by Holland & Davis, Pierpont Communications, Fifth Ring and Gulf Research. It is also supported by the American Marketing Association, Business Wire and the Houston Technology Center.
This conference is organized by Gulf Publishing Company, publishers of World Oil and Hydrocarbon Processing magazines, and Gulf Research, the market research joint venture between Gulf Publishing Company and Gelb Consulting.
Agenda is subject to change.Please contact Jeanna Cournoyer at (713) 520-4402 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
To register and learn more, Click here
SUPPORTED BY HOUSTON TECHNOLOGY CENTER
The Westin Galleria Hotel
5060 West Alabama
Houston, TX 77056