A workshop for companies interested in applying for funding by the Texas Emerging Technology Fund
The Gulf Coast Regional Center of Innovation and Commercialization
(Gulf Coast RCIC)
- Overview of the Texas Emerging Technology Fund and the GCRCIC
- What are Commercialization Awards?
- What are Research Matching Awards?
- Which technologies are eligible for funding?
- What is the eligibility criteria for funding?
- Detailed review of the application form
WHERE: HTC FACILITY, 410 Pierce Street, Houston
WHEN: Wednesday, February 13, 2008 2:00 - 4:00 p.m.
Registration is required
No refunds will be issued for cancellations after February 12, 2008, 2:00 PM
For more information on the Texas Emerging Technology Fund
visit the Gulf Coast RCIC web site at: www.gulfcoastrcic.org
UPCOMING GULF COAST RCIC DATES:
Application Deadline: Tuesday, March 11, 2008, 10AM CST
To date, the Gulf Coast RCIC has announced ETF awards to fourteen area companies, for a total of $13,979,520. All fourteen companies are now Clients of the Houston Technology Center. For a complete list, click here.
To learn more about the Texas Emerging Technology Fund visit the Gulf Coast RCIC web site at www.GulfCoastRCIC.org and attend an Orientation session at the Houston Technology Center (Register online at www.HoustonTech.org)