A workshop for companies interested in applying for funding by the Texas Emerging Technology Fund
The Gulf Coast Regional Center of Innovation and Commercialization
(Gulf Coast RCIC)
- Overview of the Texas Emerging Technology Fund and the GCRCIC
- What are Commercialization Awards?
- How to get qualifying university collaboration?
- Which technologies are eligible for funding?
- What is the eligibility criteria for funding?
- How to qualify for a $1 million preseed award?
- Detailed review of the application form
WHERE: HTC FACILITY, 410 Pierce Street, Houston
WHEN: Thursday, November 15, 2007, 3:00 - 5:00 p.m.
Registration is required
For more information on the Texas Emerging Technology Fund
visit the Gulf Coast RCIC web site at: www.gulfcoastrcic.org
UPCOMING GULF COAST RCIC DATES:
Application Deadline: December 18, 2007, 10AM CST
To date, the Gulf Coast RCIC has announced ETF awards to 13 area companies, for a total of $13,169,520. All thirteen companies are now Clients of the Houston Technology Center. For a complete list, click here.
To learn more about the Texas Emerging Technology Fund visit the Gulf Coast RCIC web site at www.GulfCoastRCIC.org and attend an Orientation session at the Houston Technology Center (Register online at www.HoustonTech.org)