Information Technology & Web 2.0 Venture Forum
- One of the largest information technology venture forums in North America
- Emerging information technology companies will showcase their new ventures in front of an audience of 400-500 investors and venture capitalists, industry representatives, business leaders, advisors/mentors, service providers
- Several keynote speakers will share their insights
- 25-35 companies will give an elevator pitch
- 5 companies will present their business plans
- 25-35 companies will participate in the Technology Company Showcase.
- Plus, learn how venture capitalists make decisions to invest in early stage technology companies
Jeff Henley, the Chairman of Oracle, will be keynote speaker at this year’s IT and Web 2.0 Venture Forum. Jeff Henley has served as Chairman of Oracle since January 2004. Mr. Henley was Oracle's Chief Financial officer and an Executive Vice President for 13 years, from March 1991 to July 2004. He serves on Oracle's Executive Management Committee.
Rice University, Jones School (McNair Hall)