Innovation Through Collaboration
NASA and the Houston Technology Center, with support from Bay Area Houston, will co-host a two-day event to stimulate discovery by breaking barriers between disparate disciplines.
The most revolutionary innovations occur when two seemingly distant fields are brought together. This event will introduce scientists to other disciplines and provide an opportunity to network and form collaborations while encouraging creativity and innovation in technology driven fields.
During the meeting attendees will learn about various fields and their needs, explore the future of advanced technologies, learn techniques for stimulating innovation and creativity and network to form collaborative relationships with other scientists.
Who should attend:
- Innovators wishing to learn outside their field
- Problem solvers who can think "outside the box"
- Cheif technologists, engineers and other experts in technology development
- Scientists or technologists wishing to experiment with new ideas
- Graduate students or post-doc engaged in technology development
CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS:
Submission deadline is September 25, 2005.
For information concerning the Call for Presentations click here
The event is free for both speakers and attendees.
Space is limited. Attendees and speakers must register in advance and be accepted.
For more information and registartion click here
The Gilruth Center
NASA Johnson Space Center