C3 : MedTech16 Conference (Create. Connect. Commercialize.)
C3 : MedTech16
Create. Connect. Commercialize
Tuesday, April 12, 2016 | 8AM - 6PM
Join us for a unique, full-day conference aimed at connecting entrepreneurs, start-ups, investors, and industry leaders all in one place. Tap into a strong support network, form meaningful connections and gain inspiration for the start-up journey ahead. If your start-up is raising capital or looking for strategic partners, or if your organization is seeking cutting-edge medtech investment opportunities, this is a must-attend event!
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND:
Our diverse and to the point talks will truly inspire. By connecting with leading executives, investors, entrepreneurs, and thought leaders, you will gain priceless insights of founding your own company.
- Robert C. Robbins, M.D., President & CEO, Texas Medical Center
- Jennifer D. Newberger, Director, Hyman, Phelps & McNamara
- Aly Dossa, Partner, Osha Liang, LLP
- David S. Forman, Senior Counsel, Osha Liang, LLP
- Jeffery P. Langer, Partner, Osha Liang, LLP
Interactive Panel Discussions, including topics on:
- SUCCESSFUL MEDTECH START-UPS: Hear successful medtech entrepreneurs reveal top considerations for pursuing medtech commercialization strategies.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY (IP) PANEL: What are IP considerations (both licensing and IP protection) one needs to anticipate in launching, growing or acquiring a medtech venture?
- REGULATORY PANEL: Learn about the regulatory pathways for med device and pharmaceutical compounds
- INVESTOR PANEL: How to prepare for investment and what is out there? Should you start a medtech business?
Making Connections: The conference includes several networking opportunities including a breakfast, a luncheon and a cocktail reception where attendees can mingle and get to know investors, founders and influencers.
Can't Attend In Person? Attend via WebEx
Osha Liang Intellectual Property Law
Osha Liang Houston Office
Houston, Texas 77010