2015 Texas Life Science Forum - Rice Alliance
Largest Life Science commercialization and venture conference in the Southwest!!
· This forum is the largest Life Science commercialization and venture conference in the Southwest and is a must-attend event for anyone involved in the life science community in this region.
· The conference will include industry luminary speakers, investors, and promising startups from throughout the U.S., while showcasing Texas research, innovations, and entrepreneurial companies.
· 50+promising life science companies have been hand-picked to present their ventures to an audience of 600 investors, entrepreneurs, pharma, mentors, researchers, service providers and other members of the life science community.
The 2015 Texas Life Science Forum is expanded this year with 6 concurrent tracks:
· Company Presentations
· SBIR/STTR Grants and Coaching
· Texas Life Science Educational Symposium (2 tracks)
· SciCafe by Nature Magazine
· 1-on-1 Meetings Between Presenting Companies and Venture/Strategic Investors
Click Here to Register:
$175 for members
$275 for non-members
$50 for academic institutions
$395 – Walk-up Registration (Day of Event)
Hosted by: BioHouston and Rice Alliance for Technology and Entrepreneurship
Presenting Sponsor: Texas Medical Center and TMC|X Accelerator
Rice BRC Building
6500 Main Street
Houston, Texas 77002