Our Children Are Not For Sale
YOU MUST RSVP TO ATTEND, WALK-UPS WILL NOT BE PERMITTED AT THIS THE EVENT!
Please join us for a discussion about combating child sex trafficking in the United States. We will discuss current legislation and new technology trends that aim to prevent trafficking. Child sex trafficking is happening in cities across the United States. Many of these girls are abducted or lured by pimps and traffickers at bus stops, shelters, outside schools and through social media. By working together, we can help combat child sex trafficking in the United States and protect our vulnerable children. We hope that you can join us on April 8th to discuss how we can accomplish that goal.
- John Cornyn, U.S. Senator
- Ted Poe, U.S. Representative
- Cindy McCain, The McCain Institute's Chair of Human Trafficking Advisory Council
- Angela Aufmuth, Program Manager, Special Analysis Unit, National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
- Vanessa Chauhan, Program Specialist, National Human Trafficking Resource Center
- Sarah Gardner, Director of Development, Thorn: Digital Defenders of Children
Hosted by Google & The McCain Institute
Houston Technology Center
410 Pierce Street
Houston, Texas 77002