TiE Houston & HTC Workshop - How to Pitch to Investors
Are you ready to pitch to investors?
Are you actively looking to raise an angel round ($250,000 to $1,500,000)?
How to Pitch to Investors
The Houston Technology Center and TiE Houston are co-hosting a workshop on entrepreneurship. Workshop participants must be working full or part time with a business venture that is currently in operation and planning to approach investors for funding.
Each attending company is expected to make a brief elevator pitch during the workshop.
The planned agenda for this year's workshop is:
- Opening Remarks - Paul Frison (Executive Vice Chair, HTC) &
Aruna Viswanathan (President, TiE Houston)
- Overview of Investor Pitch Deck - Roberto Moctezuma (Fractal River)
- Value Proposition - Aziz Gilani (Mercury Fund)
- Go To Market Sales Strategy - Chris Mullins (Alert Logic)
- Negotiating Term Sheets - Sabrina McTopy (Jackson Walker L.L.P.)
- Online Investing and Crowdfunding - Hall Martin (Texas Entrepreneur Networks)
- What Angels Want - David Steakley (Houston Angel Network) &
Ashok Rao, (TiE Global)
- Elevator Pitch - Mike Evans (HTC) &
Bob Prochnow (HTC, Gulf Coast RCIC, Texas Emerging Technology Fund)
NOTE: Space is limited for this event. All attendees must registrer prior to the event.
The registration fee for this workshop is $50.
For TiE Members and Charter Members: Registration is free. Please register following the instructions on the TiE Houston website.
For HTC Clients or Gulf Coast RCIC Awardees: Registration is free. Please register by contacting Charlene Wied or Bob Prochnow.
Houston Technology Center
410 Pierce Street
Houston, Texas 77002