Don't Miss HTC South Update at Tech Champs March 12th!
Tech Champs at 4:00 p.m. on March 12th will be a stellar afternoon event. Tech Champs at HTC South will dive deeper into all the moving parts of the HTC South campus. It will be held at the Texas Flying Legends Museum where we will be surrounded by WWII War Birds like the P-51 Mustang, P-40 Warhawk, the Whistling Death FG-1 Corsair, and the B-25, “Betty’s Dream”.
The agenda is filled with a host of speakers:
- Waypoint 2 Space, an HTC Client Company, will be speaking on space flight training and space experience for all.
- Intuitive Machines, led by former Deputy Director of NASA JSC, will be talking about the development a commercial return vehicle which will deliver something from space to your desktop anywhere in the world in hours not weeks or months.
- Chandah Space Technologies (CST), HTC Client Company, who is developing a constellation of small commercial satellites. CST originated from the NASA Human Health and Performance Directorate.
- Judi Ottmann will be promoting their Deep Space/ Deep Ocean, Aramco Technology and Operational Excellence Forum.
- Nanovapor, HTC Client Company, will be explaining the process of absorbing and suppressing VOC’s for aircraft and the oil and gas industry.
- Atec, Inc, will be presenting their work in Space Flight components, Energy Exploration and Jet Engine Testing.
The event will be topped off with our keynote speaker Arturo Machuca, who was recently named General Manager of Ellington Airport and the future Houston Spaceport.
Arturo Machuca, Houston Airport System, Manager of Business Development who is leading the efforts to bring a Houston Spaceport to Ellington Airport, has been named the general manager of Ellington Airport.
With more than 30 years of sales and marketing experience in the aviation industry, Machuca joined the Houston Airport System in 2009. Three years ago, Machuca was tasked with the huge responsibility of developing a plan to bring a commercial spaceport to Ellington. Machuca worked with various Federal and local agencies, as well as key players in the aerospace industry, to create preliminary plans and conceptual drawings to pursue a license to bring commercial spaceflights to Ellington Airport. He will remain as the lead for the Houston Spaceport project.
Networking will follow the event with refreshments and drinks where you can ask questions and meet all the speakers.
CLICK HERE to register for Tech Champs at HTC South!