Digital Marketing Internship Opportunity
Digital Marketing Internship
Houston Technology Center
410 Pierce St.
Houston, TX 7702
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
The Digital Marketing Intern will assist the Marketing Team on a broad range of digital initiatives. She or he will be working to develop content to build and expand our social platforms and redefine our website content. An ideal candidate is comfortable managing projects and has the entrepreneurial spirit. By the conclusion of the internship, our intern will have a better understanding of marketing in a non-profit and small business environment.
- Assist in digital marketing for the Houston Technology Center
- Develop web and social content
- Assist with execution of webinars
- Assist in managing and updating email distribution lists
- Assist in design and creation of brochures, infographics, e-mail campaigns
- Various other marketing functions
- Must be familiar with various processes in marketing, advertising, or related field.
- Preferably located in the Houston area
- Person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with knowledge of communication in the digital sphere
- PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position.
About the Houston Technology Center
Houston Technology Center, a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, is the largest technology business incubator and accelerator in Texas, advancing the commercialization of emerging technology companies in Greater Houston. The center has been named by Forbes as one of “Ten Technology Incubators Changing the World,” and as one of “Twelve Business Incubators Changing the World.”