2014 Client & Graduate Successes
In 2014, our clients had a great year! Below are the stories and successes experienced in this past year.
Five 2014 Graduate Companies:
- Arcos, Inc.
- Aptia Systems, Inc.
- Houston Medical Robotics, Inc.
- Nano3D Biosciences, Inc.
Additional Articles & Successes from 2014:
Current Client Companies:
- Nurtured by Design, previous HTC Client Company, honored at Oprah's The Life You Want Weekend in Houston; received $25K.
- Houston-based Carbtex Technology wins 2013 R&D 100 Award
- MCoGen, an HTC Energy Client Company, has PowerAire used in new home with energy efficient technologies
Graduate Client Companies:
- Recent Graduate, Pipewrap acquired by Milliken
- Rebellion Photonics, Inc., HTC Graduate Company, Closes on $10.4 Million Series A Financing
- HTC Graduate Company, Opexa Therapeutics, Selected as a "Top 10 Advanced Therapy Projects to Watch"
- NASA Silver Achievement Medal Presented to Walter Ulrich
- AcceleDent®, HTC Graduate Company OrthoAccel Technologies, Inc. technology, named finalist in the American Business Awards Competition
- Abbott Laboratories, which acquired IDEV Technologies Inc., an HTC Graduate, announces FDA Approval of its Supera Stent to Treat people with Peripheral Artery Disease
- DNAtriX, Inc., former HTC Life Sciences Client and Gulf Coast previous TETF Awardee , announces $10.8 million product development grant
- Bellicum Pharmaceuticals, a Houston Technology Center graduate company, featured in Houston Business Journal...
- 2010 HTC Graduate, Castle Biosciences, closes $11.8 million in financing
- 2013 HTC Graduate, Voxofon, in Houston Business Journal
- Visualase was approved in 2007 for a $750,000 award from the Texas Emerging Technology Fund and is a 2008 Houston Technology Center Graduate.
- HTC Graduate Merrick Systems acquired by p2 Solutions
- HTC Graduate, Bellicum Pharmaceuticals for $115 million IPO
- Former Life Science client, Dnatrix completes $20 million Series B financing