Launched in 2010, HTC Asia offers foreign companies a fast-track approach to the Houston Technology Center’s acceleration program, including business guidance, entrepreneurial education, and connections to the vast HTC community of technology and business leaders, service providers, and investors. Additionally, these companies have access to office space in HTC’s midtown facility.
Developed in cooperation with key technology and economic development entities, as well as government and corporate resources, HTC Asia helps companies on both hemispheres improve and expand their businesses and network of contacts, focusing on five key sectors: energy, information technology, life sciences, nanotechnology and NASA/aerospace.
Companies wishing to be considered for the program should submit an executive summary describing their company and technology to: HTC-Asia@HoustonTech.org.
For more information about HTC-Asia, please contact: Sid Vinyard, Founder & Chairman, HTC ASIA
UPCOMING EVENTS AT HTC
- HTC Orientation June 28, 2017, 4:00 PM
- Problem Validation: What’s the best way to validate your startup assumptions? July 6, 2017, 6:30 PM
- HTC Orientation July 12, 2017, 8:00 AM
- Innovators in the Woods July 12, 2017, 5:30 PM
- Houston Cybersecurity Happy Hour July 13, 2017, 5:00 PM